Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New addition

Well I have a new addtion to the family. After much debate and pooling of money I finally got my new bike. I have been on a KTM since '05 and reall y have liked the bikes. But when it came down to getting a new one I was looking at the new Yamaha. Yamaha has been a great supporter of the Foundattion and Kieth McCarty is a great person so I felt it would be good to get one.

Then I began to think about all the differnt types of riding I typically do. I love Motocross, Enjoy a day of riding trails with my buds and have picked up Supermoto over the last couple years. Whats a man to do???

I told a friend of mine that I was looking at bikes and was a bit undecided on what to get. I was already to get a bike when the phone rang, It was a friend of mine that used to work for KTM. He said that he made a call and KTM would honor a deal I had with them in the past. I thought about it for 2 seconds and said deal. Well I got to ride the bike over the weekend, and all I can say is that I am so glad I got a new KTM450SX-F. The bike is great.. It helps that I have been on one for a few years now and am really used to the fell of them, they are a bit diferent from the Jap bikes. One thing I was unsure of was the electric start only. Whe I got to my riding place it was only about 44deg outside, and needless to say the battery had a hard time. I had to give it a jump but being the first time riding and the jetting needing to be dialed in I didn't take it being too bad. I had a good of rinding, about 2 tanks worth with only 1 get off. It was a good day with many more to come.

Now 2 years till Baja

Full Speed Ahead

cb

1 comment:

Burcu said...

Just be careful when riding!!! :)

How are you?i hope everthing is ok with you !!!
Have a nice weekend

Love from Turkey

Burcu